If you do not hold a valid FFL, Kote Of Arms will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
It is your responsibility:
- to ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- to contact the FFL dealers, They may not take any shipments without prior contact.
- to complete all required paperwork when you pick up your purchase from your local dealer
Be aware that it is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time you pick up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies. You do not pay Kote Of Arms any transfer fees.
Whenever possible, we will combine shipping for multiple small accessories on the same order. However, the shipping rates may increase. Shipping insurance is offered at a rate of $1 per $100 of the ordered item(s) value and is optional. Kote of Arms is not responsible for uninsured items lost or damaged in transit. If you would like to review the total shipping charges for your order, click “checkout” to preview the order. You can preview the order including the ship to address, and the shipping charge before you click to confirm your order. The shipping and handling charge covers the cost of standard shipping. If you require expedited shipping, the shipping fees will be greater. You must contact us for a quote if you require expedited shipping. Expedited shipping only applies to transit times, not the processing time. We do NOT ship to PO Boxes.
Orders process and shipped within 3-7 business days upon receipt of full payment and a valid FFL if applicable.
- Returns are ONLY accepted for merchandise found defective immediately upon receipt and returned within 10 calendar days of receipt.
- Accessory items that have been opened from the manufacturer packaging will not be accepted for return.
- Returns will NOT be accepted for any accessories that have been installed/mounted. Most accessory items have a manufacturer warranty. Please contact the manufacturer if there are any issues with / post installation.
- Original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective. Customers will be responsible for return shipping in these cases. These orders may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- All Ammunition Sales / Ammo Components are Final and Non-Returnable.
- Scopes / Optics Sales – Customers must work through the manufacturer if a defect is not identified immediately upon receipt.
NEW FIREARM RETURNS
- VERY IMPORTANT – FIREARM RETURNS!! Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered used, even if unfired. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. **Upon discovering a defect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees.
- In the case of failed background checks and incorrect ordering original shipping charges are NOT refunded if the item is NOT found to be defective. Customers will be responsible for return shipping in these cases. These orders may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Used Guns: Customers have 10 calendar days from the date of transfer to request a return. Kote Of Arms will accept a return on your used item for a full refund during this time frame if the item is malfunctioning. Shipping arrangements for the used item will be made solely at Kote Of Arms discretion.
- If items are found defective upon receipt, Kote Of Arms will provide YOUR CHOICE of a replacement item (pending availability) or full refund AND pay the return shipping cost. For your added convenience, Kote Of Arms will also arrange for the defective items to be picked up and returned to us by the original shipper (for firearms only). PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RETURN PACKAGES TO THE ADDRESS ON THE BOX AS WE WILL BE UNABLE TO VERIFY YOUR RETURN AND ISSUE A REPLACEMENT OR REFUND.
ALL RETURNS MUST SHIP TO: 4250 Dow Road Suite 309 Melbourne, FL. 32934